There has been some confusion about submitting itemized reimbursement requests. This post is intended to clarify the instructions and answer the two most frequently asked questions.

  • Funding Code (step 5 in the instructions). In the search box, type in the role for which you are seeking reimbursement (e.g., counselor) before searching.  Then choose federal grant (do NOT choose donated funds).
  • For leaders who also want to request counseling mileage, you can either
    • Submit two separate vouchers (one as leader, one as counselor using code I) or
    • Submit a consolidated voucher and use code B (coordinating) as the code for counselor mileage.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s